I’m involved with various entrepreneurship and startup related projects in Spain and Berlin:
- Founder of emprelab. We work with organizations that help entrepreneurs by offering training, consultancy and services, such as investment forums and accelerator programs, from strategy to execution.
- Founder of theBizTour. We help companies to expand their businesses throughout Europe by providing customer discovery for startups in Germany and Spain.
- Academic director, professor and mentor at European Coworkings EOI, an international acceleration program for Spanish entrepreneurs. In three editions we worked with 150 entrepreneurs in 17 different countries and 32 partners. In charge of the selection process, training design.
- Professor, tutor and course director at EOI. Courses about Marketing 2.0, technology, financing, entrepreneurship for university students, business models and Lean Startup.
- Mentor and teacher at Go2Work EOI. Pre-acceleration program by EOI-Madrid.
- Professor at UNIR University. Seminars about Lean Startup and business creation.
- Mentor and collaborator. Various accelerator programs and startup creation events including, Tetuan Valley,Startup Weekend, Hardware.co (Berlin)…
- Organizer and co-organizer. Events related to entrepreneurship, startups, technology and internationalization, such as #debate10, #internacionalizate, #joinbiz10, Hispanic Startups Berlin, Startup Weekend Madrid.
Playing an active role in Europe’s technological and entrepreneurship industries, I’m a speaker and organizer for international events. I have been publishing my blog since 2010, which at it’s core features the “weekly events calendar”. My professional scope covers Spain and the rest of Europe, and I have been based in Berlin since 2013.
With a long-standing interest in the internet industry, I have actively participated in web 2.0, and have subsequently become familiar with the technologies and relevant people in the sector. With a background based in engineering, I have always worked extensively in the IT sector, from Knowledge Management to e-learning.
750+ startups/entrepreneurs mentored
350+ achievements, including:
- 60+ courses taught
- 60+ conferences given
- 20+ round tables moderated and participated in
- 60+ courses, accelerators and weekend events mentored and tutored
- 50+ events organized as regular organizer
- 25+ special events organized and co-organized
- 10+ interviews given
- 10+ articles written and books contributed to
- 45+ cities worked in
Bio to be published:
“Entrepreneur and consultant in emerging technologies and startups. Organizer, professor, mentor and speaker for conferences and initiatives related to entrepreneurship, European startups and the internet industry. Currently helping companies to expand throughout Europe.”
“Entrepreneur and consultant in new technologies and startups. Founder of emprelab, providing entrepreneurship consultancy and training services, and theBizTour, helping companies to expand throughout Europe.
He works as a professor, tutor, and course director with business schools and universities such as EOI, UNIR, UCJC and as a mentor for initiatives such as Hardware.co (Berlin), Tetuan Valley and Startup Weekend. Playing an active role in Europe’s technological and entrepreneurship industries, he is a speaker and organizer for industry events. Currently involved with startups, agile methodologies, European innovation and business by pushing the startup scene and fostering connections in Europe.
From 2016 he’s involved, as academic director, in a European project: European Coworkings EOI; in3 editions, more than 200 entrepreneurs took part, having more than 38 partners in 18 different countries”
In the past:
- Co-organizer at Hispanic Startups Berlin.
- Teacher at UNIR Business School. MBA and Master for entrepreneurs.
- Co-founder of virtualyou. Agency specializing in virtual worlds. Working to create virtual classrooms, adapt learning content and organize virtual events. Also specializes in the creation of projects for simulations and telecommuting.
- Member of the crew of Agile Entrepreneurship Spain, association to spread agile methodologies organizing events, montly and other international events in Madrid.
- Collaborative Partner with LITI-DMAMI-UPM (Laboratory of Innovation in Information Technologies) at UPM (Polytechnic University of Madrid). Offering advice them about Web 2.0 and I share experiences about the relationship between universities and industry.